Monday 15 February 2016

'Winter' for Les papiers de Pandore.


Hello again!! 
I hope the week end has been wonderful and that you have been able to charge those batteries so you are ready for the week ahead! I have been working this week end, so as soon as I get a couple of hours I want to start a new scrappy project! This one here is my latest page and it was made for 
Les Papiers de Pandore using the Scandinavia collection.


When I was in the UK visiting with my daughter last year we went shopping (of course) at the local Hobbycraft store and I bought some gold cardstock. I used it here to make some accents for my page.
Both the large snowflakes and the smaller rosette snowflake were made with Sizzix dies.
The larger one is  Sizzix Bigz die Stacked Snowflakes by Tim Holtz and the smaller one is by 
Paula Pascual and called Winter Borders and Rosette.



I added some of Prima Finnabair's gold mica flakes and gold micro beads. I even used some Color Bloom in gold  for extra golden accents and drops.


The cute little wooden accent  Be Free is by Prima and the round gold-rimmed tag is by 
American Crafts. I added some liquid pearl dots here and there ,-in gold of course :-P 
I hope you like my black and golden Winter page and that I'll see you here soon again! 
Take care!


9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous winter lay-out! i really love all the gold touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks fabulous.. just love those colors together.. that chevron paper looks amazing.. love the gold too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful winter page. Your colour choices add to the frosty feel; love the gold touches to enhance that lovely photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Bente! I love the papers you've used and of course you shopped in the UK - who wouldn't?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rett og slett en nydelig Lo, med så mange flotte detaljer. Å papiret var bare kjempe stilig. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Bente and love the gold snowflakes and textures. A gorgeous design too! Hope you are all okay and that life is treating you well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOh, I love the grey and the gold together! This is so gorgeous, of course <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...