Saturday 29 August 2015

Another Blue Fern Studios page for August using Paisley & Vine.

August came and went, -very fast!  Too fast me thinks,...and now Summer is nearly over. 
Here is a page that I made to remind me of a wonderful day in July  when we celebrated my eldest DD's graduation in the UK. It was such a magical day with lots of smiles.
I made this page for my August post on the Blue Fern Studios blog.


I used Passion, Playing cards and Splendor from the Paisley & Vine line for my graduation-page.


I thought the  Destination Labels were perfect for this. I mixed some paint to get one similar to the teal of the collection. And I used a black pen to outline the letters etc.


I like this photo so much I had to scrap three of it :-)


I added pop dots to raise some of my page- elements and create more dimension.

That's all from me today. Thanks for taking a look!!

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colourful lay-out! I truly love every single detail of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Bente! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Yes I think August has gone so very very quickly! Your layout looks so pretty, I love the coordinating colours and fabulous design too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO,and beautiful girl <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Bente! Those colours look great and wonderful design and details. I am really digging the Blue Fern collections and you make them look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfection ... loving the colors and design Bente.. your details on the LO are exquisite as always .. perfect use of the photo , love this so much x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers....so amazing Bente! The design and the colours are so perfect....just divine! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...