Sunday 12 July 2015

July challenge at Blue Fern Studios and a page.

Hey, it seems like July arrived very quickly this year!  Hardly any Summer to speak of until the first days of this month, but now finally the warmth has arrived!

At the beginning of the month as usual there is a new gorgeous sketch up on the Blue Fern blog.




I am sure you'll agree it's beautiful.

And of course I have a page to show that I made as sketch inspiration:



I usede a paper from the very first paper collection from Blue Fern Studios called Blue Fern Garden.

The chipboards I used are:
Laughter, Happy, Smile
and
Floral Clock.

....-And here are some close ups as well:


 I used lots and LOTS of glitter on my chipboards and on my background. Prima has some really great sets with lovely matching colours.
I also used mist and Luminarte water colours on my background.


 I ordered a new batch of flowers and I am loving the colours,.... -So Summery! I even added a sprinkle of enael dots and Prima 'glitter dots'(Say it in Chrystals).


To add the glitter and to get it to look kind of textured I used glue  that I added in 'lines' and then sprinkled glitter on top.


Here and there you can see some Prima glass pearls as well, from the Finnabair Art Ingredients mixed media collection.


And here peeking through is the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios Floral Clock. I used gesso on top before adding some watercolour paint, some glossy medium and finally the glitter.

Thanks for looking in today! See you again soon!!



5 comments:

  1. You've done a really amazing job with this wonderful sketch! I just love the romantic and elegant look of your lay-out and all the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Bente! So light and friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is so beautiful! I love the colors and all the flowers look amazing. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page!!!! Love the colors and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....so absolutely pretty and the styling, just so perfect! Absolute beauty...photo and page!!!! ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...