Saturday 30 May 2015

Another page for Blue Fern Studios.


As I planned my projects for the Blue Fern Studios DT this month I thought I must do something to show the Deja Vu collection has got other colours as well, not only the lilac/yellow combo that I am so partial to, but even offers other beautiful possibilities.

Here is my second page:


I am sorry the picture is not better but this is my second go and it didn't improve much.
Hopefully you can see the important pasrts anyway :-)

I used a green sheet for the background and the wood patterned paper on top. As these are pretty neutral you can really pick almost any colour to add as accents and embellishments.

Here are a few close ups too:


I used the new 'Deja Vu border chippie' painted green as a base for my page. I added a summery photo and picked pretty, illuminant yellow and red to go with it. It's such a vibrant and energetic combination. The photo was taken on the beach and I love the light in it!


I included a chipboard from the 'Ironworks accents' as a base for a small embellishmentcluster. 


Thye title was made up of a metal word from the Ingvild Bolme collctionby Prima, 'Bliss*


I used a mix of pretty Prima flowers and other brands. 
I love having a large flower stash to chose from.



 This ornamental chipboard border that goes with the Deja Vu collection is one of my preferred
pieces right now. I hope  you found some inspiring detail in my page today and that
you will be back to visit soon again.

Have a lovely day!


9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a gorgeous page! The colours look really wonderful and I just love how you used the Bliss charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! Saw this one on Facebook, love the close ups! So fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Bente. I love this colour combination and that chippy is stunning. Your pretty daughter in a pretty setting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful flowers,colours and the girl ofcourse <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous layout - wonderful background, flowers and lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolute feast for the eyes, fabulous page!!! And your daughter gets prettier by the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nydelig LO i riske flotte farger :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, innovative and made with love .... sensational Bente x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, innovative and made with love .... sensational Bente x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...