Friday 20 February 2015

#Art Chain Day 3/5, sharing some of my fave pages from Les papiers de Pandore.

I've had a few days break from posting my #artchain projects, but today I am back to share a few more. For my Day 3 I have picked a few that I made using the lovely papers etc from French manufacturer Les Papiers de Pandore. 
I just love what Julie makes! :-)

Here they are all mixed up and in no specific order of any kind :-D
As you can see it's a mix of both cleaner designs and more shabby.







Thnks for loooking! :-)
Have a lovely week end. I'm looking forward to it!!



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I just love all of your projects! They are all beautifully soft and romantic. You really know how to use these colours in a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theses are all so beautiful! Great designs colors and photos.Love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lag på lag, og masse detaljer å nyte! Utrolig inspirerende arbeide, Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful pieces of work Bente, I have to say my fave pic is the first one so natural and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...