Tuesday 27 August 2013

'You are my Happy' for Papirdesign

Hi, I'm back to share a little something I made recently for Norwegian Papirdesign.
I have been a bit of a slacker during August and have not posted much here on my personal blog:-) .

I picked out an older photo of my youngest and wanted to make a page with fall feling to it. Hopefully we will still have some good Summer-days, but early mornings you can definitely feel a little nip in the air that tells us the seasons will change soon.

I have used a mix of older and newer collections here.
That is one of the many good things about Papirdesign; it all goes together so well :-)

I think you can see that I based my design on this lovely sketch from Cest Maqnifique.






I did not bother so very much that everything would be in the right position as I wanted a more 
carefree feel to the page. Although I did start out using a sketch.

A closer look:

Of course I had to use some of the gorgeous mini roses!!

For my title I used the lovely alphabetsickers in two different colours.


Apart from the roses and stickers I used mainly two sheets of papers and they are:

PD 10532 Treverk
PD12648 Sommerfugler

Klem/ Hugs,
Bente


13 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeus!! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig som alltid <3 Du er sååååååå flink :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such an amazingly gorgeous lay-out! I love that sweet photo and all the bright colours in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW just so gorgeous Bente! Love the masking and misting! And just awesome punching too! Hope you are well :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful.. such a happy photo!! love the masking and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så herlig flott denne var. Fine farger og flotte detaljer som alltid :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing page, Bente! I absolutely love the masking, the misting, the bench...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so SWEET! Love the background and sweet pic! Precious Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, Bente! Love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coucou Bente, une page remplie de joie et très pétillante, j'aime j'aime ! bravo à toi et bon dimanche

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is beautiful Bente. I love the stenciling and I love your use of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAHHH! gotta love this Bente! the photo of Bea is just fab, talk about gigantic apple! perfect colours, perfect details! All thumbs up my friend! pusspuss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...