Sunday 24 March 2013

'The Weekend' for Inkido and Once Upon a...Sketch

Hi it's me, Bente again to share a lo with you this beautiful Sunday morning.
I love my Inkido papers and am always looking forward to using them on my layouts together with plenty of flowers.



Todays layout is no exception. I have used flowers, gesso,. mists, gems, and paints on this one to create this soft feminine, rather shabby look that I like. I have distressed all my papers and stitched them to the page using my sewing machine.

I used the latest sketch from Once Upon a Sketch as a base for my page.

I always LOVE Nadias sketches. But surprisingly enough this is actually the first time I post a page to OUAS since I spent a lovely time on the original DT.
I dont't play along with challenges much but will try to up my game.... :-)
I have journaled about how we have enjoyed this last weekend being a calm one,as we are used to being soo busy always. The journaling also continues on the back of the layout. 




I used a heart shaped doily as a base for my title. Those bling stones by Inkido add such a lovely shine and they do them in all kinds of colours. The cute butterfly was cut from one of the papers.
 
A little closer look at the central part of the layout.


And here's a closie of the stitched banners.


Thanks for dropping by! I hope you take some inspiration from my page and that I will see you here again soon!! Enjoy your Sunday!!



14 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Bente!! Love the femininity of this LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEA-utiful Kjempefint som alltid:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bente this is truly beautiful and the colours are well chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Bente- this is GORGEOUS~!! I love that you added the large circle element to the sketch- it works very well. Thanks so much for joining us @ OUAS :),

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout Bente!
    You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how pretty this is! such sweet picture and such a gorgeous LO! totally love it!
    thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty. I love how you have used subtle colours to mimick the calm weekend you had. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is such a perfect layout for that perfect picture! I really admire the way you combine papers and embellishments to create a gorgeous surrounding for pic! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Bente this is just beautiful! Love the layers and delicate look that this ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soft pinks...the gorgeous flower clusters and the bits of bling. Stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coucou Bente, tu réalises toujours de belles page fleuries, superbes ! j'aime j'aime ! bisette du mardi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super super cute page Bente! beeeautiful clusters and such pretty colours. Love the softness of it all and the cute little star-pins tucked in at the bottom. This is totally up my alley! Stor kram till dig

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...