Monday 14 February 2011

Basic Grey, Marjolaine for YSS.

I wanted to share a layout that I made with my DT-kit from Your Scrapbook Stash.
I used papers and stickers from BG Marjolaine collection.




The sticker sheet had a lot of really useful shapes. I used most of them on my toilet-roll album in the previous post.




























These small chipboard letters are from Maya Road and you can find them in the YSS store with a 25 percent discount. I used my ink-pad to colour them black.



























With my retro punch I made some  flowers and then I crumbled them to add some personality. I like it when they are a bit more dimentional. I added some stickles to the petals.
The sweet sentiment stamp is a gift from my beautiful and talented friend  Irma Peredne  as are the small glass half-beads.













































I had so much fun planting little seeds together with Beatrice.
She was so excited to be watching the little seedlings grow.


Thaks for now.
Take care!

7 comments:

  1. Toilet rolls and now this stunningly beatiful LO! think you quite fancied Marjolaine after all LOL! blue is my alltime fave colour, paired with the springlike greens it's just aaaah! love the glass beads! and the banner is really pretty. Just love it Bente! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page, love the photo in black and white and all the flowers and banner you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gentle colours you've used here Bente - they go beautifully with the black & white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bente!! I really love the colors on this page!! Stunning with that great photo!! :) Tq for your love on my TCR gallery. Love your blog, have linked it to mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helt otroligt snygg layout! Så många härliga detaljer och vilken snygg färgkombo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the flowers are SO gorgeous!! love how you made them, will have to try that too!!! beautiful page, as always!! xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bente, I check out your blog when time allows, love this one, might have something to do with the gardening theme LOL, this is stunning love all those hand made flowers just finishes it all of gorgeous, can't wait for a change in the weather to get out there, noticed some little daffodils starting to poke their heads out, love that! Do you do a lot of gardening and are you going to Chelsea this year? Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...