Tuesday 18 January 2011

Potato Shoot For Daddy!

I made this for the gallery over at Your Scrapbook Stash. There is an awsome selection on sale in the store to make space for all the new CHA releases.

I have used some patterned papers from  previous collections of October Afternoon. I also used some fabric Thickers that I think are so awsome!

In the photo is Beatrice photographing her potatoes that we just dug up. She wanted to take a photo with her cellphone to send to her father who was out of town. She was very proud of her (not so) big crop!

























I actually only used two sheets of paper alltogether on this. The blue and the black paper is from the same sheet.I cut out a square and from the resulting frame I made a photo mat that I tucked in around the edge to make it look like a new sheet. The blue piece I held under running water ,then made it into a ball . After it dried i flattened it again. All this to create a bit more texture. The metal butterfly that was a gift from a friend I painted roughly with white Paint Dabber.


















The last close-up shows more of the distressed paper. The green lace I think is Prima Marketing.

Posted by Picasa
That's all for today.

But tomorrow I will show you some pictures of some gorgeous French scrap-goodies. 

I will let you have a look at the new collection from Julie Blanc, that she so generously offered for me to play with!! 

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...